Organs of examination:
- Female reproductive system includes ovaries, uterus, fallopian tubes, and endometrial thickness.
- Male reproductive system includes the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, prostate and scrotum.
- Wear loose and comfortable dressing, you will change into a gown before scanning.
- For female : To establish the baseline or screening ultrasound to assess the pelvic anatomy of the uterus, including uterine lining and bilateral ovaries. All abnormal findings include fibroids, uterine malformations, hydrosalpinx and ovarian cysts can be characterized and measured. Follicular monitoring ultrasounds are used to track follicles that are maturing and measure the endometrial thickness and also note endometrial consistency.
- For male : To assess the vascular environment: the presence and severity of varicoceles, testicular size and volume and the presence and nature of vas deferens obstruction.
Inquiry - Fertility Package
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.