Single Organ Scan Sonocare
Why is so important to assess organ screening with ultrasound?
- Ultrasound is a non invasive procedure to assess the organs and structure within abdomen include pancreas, liver, gallbladder , kidneys and spleen
- It provides real time imaging to diagnose the cause of pain , swelling and infections of organs instantly
What is fatty liver?
- Fatty liver is a condition in which liver cells accumulate 5% to 10% more fat of the liver.
- Patients may encounter deranged of liver function test , and might not have any obvious symptoms.
- Ultrasound allows for reliable and accurate detection of moderate-severe fatty liver.
What is pancreatitis?
- Pancreatitis is inflammation of the pancreas
- Pancreatitis might have symptom of tenderness on upper abdomen, fever , rapid pulse nausea and vomiting
- Ultrasound plays an essential role in the initial evaluation of patients with suspected or confirmed pancreatitis along with blood test for pancreatic enzyme.
What is gall bladder stone?
- Gallstones are hardened deposits of bile that can form in your gallbladder
- Gallbladder stone might have the symptom of sudden pain in the upper right portion of abdomen , nausea and vomiting after meal
- Ultrasound is the best imaging tool for finding gallstone and can show signs of inflammation or blockage of bile flow due to gallbladder stone
What is kidney cyst?
- Kidney cysts are round pouches of fluid that form on or in the kidneys
- Simple kidney cyst causes no signs or symptom
- Ultrasound can be the best imaging tool for finding kidney cyst with the presence of fluid and the size of the cyst
- Ultrasound imaging can be used to monitor kidney cyst over the time.
27 May 2022